Friday, October 30, 2009

Bumbo

Brandon sat in his Bumbo seat for the first time the other day! He probably could have been using this for a few weeks now since he's got some mad head control skills, but I honestly forgot about it until I saw it in the closet the other day. He really liked being in it that first time! Here are some happy Bumbo pictures.

Don't you love this little smirk?


The tray is great for playing with toys. Today, every time I put a toy on his tray, he would grab it and deposit it over the side of the tray. I thought they weren't supposed to learn that trick until later on...

Does anyone notice anything interesting about this picture? I didn't notice it until I was going through the pictures later. Maybe this was his way of telling me what he really thinks about sitting in the Bumbo. He has been in it every day since that first day, and he seems to like it for the first couple of minutes. Then he realizes that he is not free to kick and move around, so he arches his back in an attempt to escape and lets out some high pitched screams to let me know he is serious about getting out. We'll keep working on it. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, love that last picture! No worries, I'm pretty sure that just means he's saying something bad to the devil (if I remember that story from your childhood correctly)! He's getting so big! I think he looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete