Here are some recent pictures of Brandon:

Do I look like a Demon Deacon to you, or an Angel Deacon?

Don't I look cool in my Spartan shirt and my cool shades? I love these sunglasses! Mom totally thought I would rip them off the first time she put them on me, but I just left them there. Not having to squint in the sun and sneeze (I usually sneeze when the sun gets in my face) is pretty great!
Check this out! I can pull up on my knees now, and I do it all the time! Give me another couple of weeks, and I bet I'll be pulling up to stand all by myself!

Mom, Dad, and I went for a long walk in Shawnee Mission Park and then we had a picnic! Here I am kickin' back by the lake.

This is where we had our picnic. Mom says this is what she imagined parenting to be like - having picnics in the park on a beautiful day with her handsome husband and adorable baby. Mom and Dad ate some food while I read my book and ate some puffs. I love baby puffs!

I can read in all kinds of positions! I do this "downward dog" yoga pose a lot. I guess I'm trying to stand, and this is the best I can do on my own. I've got some pretty strong muscles...at least that's what all the girls say.

All I have to do is flash this smile at one of my parents, and I have them wrapped around my little finger. More puffs please, mom!

Whoops! What is this green stuff! I don't know if I like it!

Oh yeah...it's just grass. I can totally handle this! It's fun to experience new textures.

Just looking cute again...or still.

Like my hat?

Mom likes this picture for some reason, even though you can't see my face. Looks like a greeting card.

Hi! I have 3 teeth! Wanna see?

See you again soon!
Really cute post! I totally imagine parenthood the same way - that's how it is every day, right? ;)
ReplyDelete