Here is what else we did in Michigan over Easter weekend!
Trevor loves books too! It was fun having Daddy read to both of us!
On Easter morning we got to take a bath together! Trevor has really fun bath toys.
Hey! Stop splashing me! Actually, I don't really mind.
All of us little guys got so many Easter baskets! We each got 4 because all of the parents got one for each of us! Here is Trevor opening some of his!
Here I am opening up one of mine. Don't we look cute all dressed up, by the way?
I got this really cool phone that counts! I love numbers and counting!
Hello? Mimi?
(I am always trying to talk to Mimi on everything I pretend is a phone...I think it's because that's who Mommy talks to the most often.)
Trevor got these funny glasses. I liked wearing them!
In the afternoon I got to ride with Trevor in his wagon! This was my first time in a wagon, and it was so fun!
Weeeeee!
We played at a park after the wagon ride. It was so fun to have someone to play with!
I got to spend the next day playing with Christian and Tobey at their house, but Mommy didn't take any pictures. I had a blast playing with Christian's trains and cars!
Thanks for looking at my pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment