Thursday, October 20, 2011

July Trip to the Cabin

Another belated post, I know!

At the end of July I gave a Handwriting Without Tears workshop in Greenville, South Carolina. It was funny because the Christian school where I gave the workshop looked so familiar to me. After texting my friend Cori I confirmed that my high school played a basketball tournament there when I was a cheerleader. Small world. I flew to Greenville with Brandon, and my mom met me there. After my workshop we drove to our family's cabin near Highlands, NC where we met up with my dad and spent several days enjoying the mountains and cooler temperatures.

This was on a walk behind the Nature Center in Highlands.

Brandon loves his Papa!

There are few places in the world I'd rather be than sitting in a rocking chair on this porch. It looks like Brandon feels the same way.

A happy boy in the bath!

Brandon loves to be outside, so he naturally loves everything about the cabin because we spend most of the day outside taking walks, playing in the yard, playing in the creek...




Brandon definitely loves his Mimi too!

It was a great trip to the cabin! We are so sad that we live so far from the cabin, and we were sad not to have Krzysztof with us. We'll definitely be back next year!

1 comment:

  1. What was the name of the Christian school in Greenville? One of my close friends teaches Spanish at a Christian school there. It's the same friend that we go to the NC mts. with every fall. Wouldn't that be a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete