If you ask Brandon what he wants to eat lately, chances are he will reply "Donuts and Apple Juice." Great parenting, huh? Our child at 2 years old knows what donuts are and asks for them daily. We'll it's not as bad as you think. We have been spending a ton of time visiting cider mills in the past 2 months. There are so many cider mills in the Detroit area, and several are just a short drive from our new house. When you visit a cider mill, you get apple cider, of course, but you also have to get a cinnamon sugar donut or 2 to go with it. I'll let Brandon tell you about some of the pictures we've taken at the 2 cider mills we've visited the most often.
This is at Parmenter's Cider Mill in Northville. I'm pretty good at drinking out of a regular cup now!
I love donuts!
Yum!
They have fun things to play on here!
One time my friends came to the cider mill with me! Here I am with Trevor, Tobey, and Christian.
This is at farm that is also a cider mill called Three Cedars Farm.
I really liked milking the pretend cow!
Mimi came with us to the farm while she was here.
They had lots of pumpkins there!
Enough of these pictures! Where are the donuts and apple juice?

Great pics! That is one of the things that I miss most about not being in NY in the fall...apple cider & donuts! That's neat that you live so close to the orchards.
ReplyDelete