Here I am doing tummy time on the ball! Yes, my mom is an OT.
My neck and arms are getting so strong!
The ball also comes in handy when I am fussy. I don't like the rocking chair...that's boring. But I love to be held while Mommy bounces on the ball! We actually have another ball that is kept in my room. One night she said she bounced on it for about 45 minutes total throughout the night! That was a couple weeks ago when I was really fussy. I'm much happier now. Actually, I've had a few really great nights! Last night I slept for 8 hours, just getting up once for 15 minutes to eat. Mommy says that makes her very happy. Maybe that's why I was so fussy before...I've heard it said that if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
On another note, I am not balding (although it looks like I have a comb over in these pictures). I have very light blond hair coming in under my dark hair. You just can't see it in the pictures!

How do you like this outfit? Do you like my matching hat? Daddy thought I looked too cute (and maybe a little funny), so he took tons of pictures of me!

I could be a chef!

or a painter!
showing off my smile!
Ok, Daddy, I've had just about enough of this photo shoot.
I mean it! No more pictures!
He is TOO CUTE! Love that last picture! He pulls off the hat fabulously! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny...Molly LOVES her time on our physio-ball. Usually nothing else works to calm her down when she's fussy(rocking, the swing, etc.), but bouncing on the ball usually puts her right out. It's not too bad on my abs either :-)
ReplyDelete