Brandon is now over 6 weeks old, and he is finally smiling at us! It is a well needed and deserved reward for enduring his fussiness and for all those sleepless nights. I tried to upload a video of him smiling, but it wouldn't work. Maybe blogger is smarter than me. Maybe I'll get it to work later. Here are some pictures anyway.
In other news since the last update, Brandon's Babcia stayed with us for the week while KZ went to Indiana for work. It was great to have the extra help, especially because Brandon has been going through a fussy period. Here you can see that Babcia is good at rubbing his back! She did a lot of walking and bouncing him too.
Here is Brandon all snug in his miracle blanket (http://www.miracleblanket.com/)! It's the best thing for baby Houdinis who can get out of a regular swaddle.
Isn't it true? God knows just when we need those babies to start smiling! What a precious little boy! He's changing so much!
ReplyDeleteThe miracle blanket looks great! James definitely found his way out of the swaddling blanket we used, and we thought those were great! :)
What a cute smile!!! I love that toothless grin!
ReplyDeleteHey there, hot mama! I meant to tell you today but forgot: I think he looks like both of you! At first, I thought he just looked like you, but lately, in the most recent photos, I can totally see KZ AND you BOTH!
ReplyDeleteHe's looking so grown up!!! And quite handsome. Perhaps we'll have to get Molly one of those miracle blankets. She is very soothed by swaddling, but always wriggles her arms and legs out of the blanket swaddler. One night I awoke to find that, since she couldn't pull her sleeved arms out of the swaddle, she instead pulled her arm out of her sleeve and stuck it up through the neck of her nightgown to get free. Quite the Houdini :-)
ReplyDelete