
Hi Everyone! As you can see by the name of this posting, I have a new nickname! You see, I love to eat (and I eat really fast like my daddy and my Papa)! I frequently have milk all over my face, which is pretty cute my parents think. Maybe you have to be a parent to appreciate a look like this.

Speaking of eating, here I am drinking from a bottle for the first time! It was great! It's a much more efficient way to eat actually. You can drink a bottle in like 1/4 of the time it takes to eat regularly, and I like efficiency.

Daddy had fun feeding me! So, I'm sure you all realize that in order to supply a bottle for dad to feed me with, mom has to pump. What a weird process that is! I overheard my mom's reaction to the experience as being amazed and yet horrified that you can get a bottle of milk that way.

I like to snuggle with my daddy!

Here I am looking cute with some crazy hair!

Check this out! My first time sunbathing...well kind of. Mom and dad sat in the sun and I stayed cool under my umbrella (or should I say parasol). Dad had the good idea to anchor the parasol to the ground with tent stakes. Pretty crafty, huh? I'm laying in my travel bed. This cool bed folds up so it can be packed in a suitcase.

I like to snuggle with mommy too!

Kisses everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment