
Hi everyone! Brandon here again. I just wanted to share with you a few of my favorite tricks that I like to play to keep my mom on her toes!
First of all is the diaper game! This is when I try to see how soon after a diaper change I can mess up the diaper again! Sometimes I think it is funny to do my business during a diaper change! 2 diapers in less than 1 minute! Ha ha! A few times I've even managed to cause a little mess all over my clothes and the changing table. What fun!
Another trick is wetting through my diaper and clothes so that I get my Mimi's clothes all wet!
My personal favorite, however, has only been accomplished once. This is when I cough in the middle of spitting up and spray my Mimi's face! How can you not laugh at that?
Part of the reason for all of these tricks is that I miss my daddy. He is the one who usually changed me in my first week, and he held me a lot. he had to leave to go to California for my great grandmother's funeral. I can't wait to see him tomorrow night!
No comments:
Post a Comment