Hi Everyone! I'm Brandon. My mommy and daddy are letting me post to their blog sometimes because I can probably tell you what my life is like and what I think of life better than they can.
Here we are about to leave the hospital. It was nice there, during the times I had my eyes open, which was for a long time after I was born. After that, I was a little sleepyhead for most of the stay. My daddy kept having to mess with me to keep me awake long enough to even eat! What can I say, getting here was exhausting! The room was nice...mommy and daddy got to sleep together in a queen sized murphy bed, and they brought warm chocolate chip cookies everyday, which made mommy happy. I found it a little hard to breath in the hospital. My nose was pretty stuffy, which caused me to snort every once in a while, and this never ceased to amuse my parents. Unfortunately, it also got me my first nickname of "piglet."
My other nickname is "burrito" because I really like to be swaddled tight!
My first week at home has been really busy. My Mimi came to visit me and help out mommy and daddy. She has been cooking and getting things for mommy, and they occasionally let her hold me.
Here I am getting my first manicure! My fingernails were really long when I was born, and mommy didn't want me to scratch myself, so she filed my nails. I didn't really mind.
This is one of daddy's favorite things to do with me! My weighing! In the hospital, I lost some of my birth weight, and the doctors and mommy and daddy wanted to make sure that I gained it all back fast enough. Daddy has a scale that measures in grams and ounces, so they put me in this bowl to weigh me. I kind of like it in the bowl! I never complain about being in the bowl. And guess what? I got a big appetite when I got home and gained back all of my birth weight by my 1 week birthday! Daddy is so proud. He wants me to get big and chunky like he was as a baby. He even made an excel spreadsheet and graph to show my weight loss percentage and gain.
I like to do impersonations, and this is my pirate face. Daddy loves it.
I liked my first bath at home. Here are some of the hair styles I can sport. Which is your favorite?
My wet head started to not feel so good. It's cold when you are wet!
Last hair picture, I promise! I'm just too cute.
I loved my first walk in the neighborhood so much that I slept through the whole thing!


Here are some other cute faces I can make!

This pictures is for my Aunt Kiki (Valerie's sister Christie). She gave me this shirt and hat because she wants me to be a Georgia fan! I made that peace sign all by myself! Pretty cool, huh?
Bye everyone!


He looks so fabulous (and so do you!). He has so many different faces! Sometimes he looks so much like you, but then in other pictures he looks like KZ. And then other times he just has his own adorable look. Love all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteYay! Such a cute post! I love his hairstyles & he looks so angelic in that last photo :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I was wondering when the little guy would make his appearance! And I love that he has an Aunt Kiki - that's my "auntie" name too! :-) He's a beautiful little boy!!
ReplyDeleteAw, he's so cute!! I loved his fabulous hair styles post-bath! And the picture of him in the bowl getting weighed is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteLoved the hair! What a handsome little son you have. So glad you all have gotten off to such a good start. You Val, have officially crossed over into a new club in womanhood: the "I survived birth club!" So happy for you and your little family!
ReplyDeleteYour hospital sounded like a dream. How in the world did you end up getting some chocolate chip cookies? My hospital only gives stupid healthy food that no one wants to eat anyways.
Oh, Brandon you are right, you are just too cute.... love the hair do's and my personal fav. is the spiked hair (last one). Hey, just like you, my nieces and nephews call me kiki too (it strated with the first one who could not quite say Kitty). Welcome to the Z family. Hope you are nice to your mommy and daddy and let them rest some. I am sure that they have been very busy taking care of you. XOXOXOXO
ReplyDelete