
Not the best picture, but here I am at 38 weeks. I have some bare belly pictures too, but I just don't know if the blog can handle that much skin. As of today, only 1.5 weeks until the official due date. Things are definitely getting a little more difficult. I really have very few complaints from this pregnancy, but now I am slowing down. I am not a napper and not usually tired during the day, but lately I am just exhausted almost all of the time! I can no longer clean the house all in one day, and grocery shopping is a serious workout! I spend a lot of time on the couch with my feet propped as high as I can get them on a small totem pole of pillows. I have noticed more swelling now too. After standing or walking for a little while it feels like little tiny bubbles in my feet - very strange. The other day I was reclining in my usual position, and I asked Krzysztof if it looked like my feet were swollen. He examined my toes and replied, "Look at the little sausages!" Thanks, honey! At least I get a foot massage out of him every once in a while. :-)
I hope you have plenty of time to rest & nap, & no stress! When I saw the title of your post, I thought you were going to have a recipe using some lil' smokies or something :)
ReplyDeleteBTW, you look great!
SO FUNNY! For a few weeks now, Eric has been calling my toes "little sausages" as well. As soon as I saw your blog post title, I knew EXACTLY what it was going to be about :-)
ReplyDelete